We, at The Political Chronicler welcome your contribution. We welcome articles/papers from all especially from early career academicians, policymakers and writers from across the world. The write-ups can be of any recent news or opinions pertaining to International Relations or a wide range of topics related to global importance. Our aim is to provide a platform for a variety of opinions on issues that affect us all as citizens of world and most importantly, to make this platform accessible to all. We welcome articles/ opinions/ commentaries/ long papers which will be reviewed at the earliest and then published. Before sending, please carefully read the following guidelines.
- They are 1,000-1,500-word contributions that aim to provide information and analysis on a particular event or subject. In case of long papers, word limit is around 3,000-4,000.
- In-line hyperlinks are mandatory in acknowledging sources.
- For long papers, please add references as end notes
- Please send a Word file instead of PDF. No other formats will be accepted.
- Please mention clearly, if the article has been submitted somewhere else for consideration or is an original submission to The Political Chronicler
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated.
- Please submit your name and a short bio (50 words) with the piece
- For reproducing articles (articles that have already been published in another platform): We are ready to reproduce articles but only with the approval of all authors and after a waiting period of 7 days from original publishing.
- For original articles, compensation of 500INR will be given if accepted for publication. Please indicate in your initial pitch, if you are interested in compensation. Queries regarding this would not be entertained after publishing the article. The mode of payment must be discussed with the editor in advance.
- For non-Indians, compensation would be provided in dollars (exchange rate of the day). The mode of payment must be discussed with the editor in advance.
- Please submit your article or article pitch at email@example.com
- Please submit your article or pitch just once. Do not submit it to multiple editors.
- We will contact you only if we feel able to accept your piece. If you do not hear from us within two business days, please feel free to submit your article to other publications.